Let me take you through the process
1. Fill out my contact form if you'd like to know my prices, availability and approach to weddings.
2. We will catch up over a casual zoom (I may or may not be in my pajamas) to see if we are the right fit for one another. I can cover off a little more detail about the process and you can ask any burning questions.
3. If we gel, I will send through an invoice and contract. Once that is signed and your non-refundable booking fee has been paid, the date is yours and we're ready to get you married.
4. Don't stress, I will prompt you when it is time to start the legal paper trail, starting with completing your NOIM (Notice of intent to Marry) - at the same time we will organise a date + time to have our planning meeting.
5. We meet up in the office or over a cheeky drink to sign your NOIM, discuss your ceremony and start to bring it all together. You will leave pretty excited by this stage!
6. ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY - I will come find where you're hiding the day of your ceremony to sign your Declaration of No Legal Impediment, calm any nerves and maybe even have a champagne while we're at it.
7. Stand together, hold one another's hands and relax, as I share the most BEAUTIFUL love story of all time - YOURS!
8. YOU'RE MARRIED - YAY!
9. After helping your photographer, ensuring you are hydrated with a beverage (that includes water :p) and you're completely comfortable for me to hand over to the MC; after giving you a big cuddle, I'll skip home to my family. Within the next 48 hours I will register your marriage and order your Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages which they will send straight to your door.
10. Strap in and enjoy the rollercoaster ride of married life - it's the best!!
Which adventure do you choose?
The Ultimate Ceremony Experience
The FULL Experience
You're the couple who REALLY want to celebrate your love and would love to be taken on a journey from when you met, what you've shared, the milestones/achievements, and all the feelings and emotions that have brewed between you, bringing you together - READY, to be married!
I LOVE hearing your story to bring together what I call your own little love story, that I KNOW you're going to love - It's the perfect way to CELEBRATE your love!
Imagine this, you're holding your one and Only's hand's and listening to the most BEAUTIFUL story, that YOU both created!
Sounds exciting hey!? Then this is the ceremony for you!
AN UNEXPECTED HIGHLIGHT on your wedding day. Non-traditional, completely personalised, legalities covered, laughs, tears and definitely a whole lot of good vibes!!!!
This ceremony will be sure to set the tone for your wedding and leave your hearts on fire, wanting to experience your tale all over again!
The Low Key Marriage Essentials
Basically your Legals only
For the couple who want to keep their Marriage super low key!
Think, over a wine tasting, a cocktail or coffee, perhaps even at a park while the kids play...
We will meet the absolute minimum requirement to solemise your union in marriage.
A few minutes, fuss free, local in Pokolbin with no more than 10 guests.
The Short and Sweet Ceremony Experience
A taste of your journey...
You're the couple who want a more intimate, easy going, short but sweet ceremony.
In the short and sweet ceremony, I take your guests through a lighthearted ceremony, sharing a snippet of your story to celebrate your personalities and how they've mesh together, BEFORE, I get you Married!
With my presence and delivery, I know it will be AN UNEXPECTED HIGHLIGHT for you and your guests. Ensuring everyone knows they are still here for a good time, not a quiet time!
Expect me to cover legalities, add a few laughs, tears and definitely encourage good vibes - ALWAYS!
This ceremony is for couples inviting less than 40 guests.
MC for your Night of Nights
Give your guests the night off
Not settled on who your going to trust to coordinate and control all the proceedings for your reception?
Allow me to take control and coordinate the night away while your guests can enjoy the night.
My MC service is no limited to JUST on the night coordinating. As we discuss your run sheet, I will offer any advice and suggestions that come up, which I feel will help you both get the wedding reception experience you are both after!
I aim to give you a fun, relaxed and lighthearted experience - no theatricals but a guaranteed good time!
A taste of a Short and Sweet Ceremony
Laura and Braydon are two genuine down to earth people who had a love story they wanted to share themselves, through their vows.
So for me to bring together the ceremony they were after, we caught up, ran over all the ideas and options so I could understand what words they wanted me to share that meant something to them. I changed it all up by changing some words so it from the guest point of view it felt authentic to them and not a standard script...
For their super sweet but short love story I got to include, we focused on their exciting but (for Braydon) disappointing proposal!
You have to check it out to see what I mean :p
We had fun and used their "pet peeves" as part of the traditional asking and wrapped it up with the exchange of their rings!
For more videos check out my youtube channel.